All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.http://cultal.com/ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (http://cultal.com/), is strictly at your risk. http://cultal.com/ will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad.’
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you at this moment consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on 18 Aug 2020.
CULTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We already know the importance of content writing in today’s modern world. And that is the reason why content writing are in high demand today. But in order to apply any component of content writing effectively so as to receive good results, you need to learn the understanding of literature well.There are many sources out there which will give you all sorts of information regarding content writing and literature. To understand well.
This is where Cultal comes into the picture. We are the guiding blog in the IT industry in different topics like literature,biography,poetry etc
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CULTAL GUIDING BLOG.
The terms and conditions mentioned below govern all use of the Cultal.com website and all the related content, services and products available at that website. The website believes that you agree to all the unchanged operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this website.
We suggest you read the agreement carefully before accessing this website. You are agreeing to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement if you are retrieving or using any part of the website. If under any circumstance you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you may not access any part of this website. Moreover we also suggest that you access this website only if you are above 13 years old.
- If you create any personal account on this website, you will always be responsible for protecting and securing your account and every activity that occurs in your account. If you notice any unauthorised use of your account on this website, it is your responsibility to notify us as soon as possible.
- If you operate any blog or comment on a blog, you will be fully responsible for the content or any harm resulting from it. This condition remains constant irrespective of the content on the post- be it text, graphics, audio file or computer software.
- If you upload any content and you make it available you represent that downloading, copying, and using the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, patent rights or any third party rights.
You also represent the fact that your content will not contain or install any sort of virus, Malware or any destructive content.
- Your content should not be spam and should not contain any unethical content to drive visitors to third party sites or mislead them in any way.
Email support basically means our ability to respond to your technical request any time. If you have any doubts, you can try to contact us through our email id and we will respond as soon as possible with a maximum time of 30 days. All support and services in the terms are in accordance with the standard services, practices, procedures and policies of our website.
RESPONSIBILITY OF VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE.
Everyday multiple blogs are posted on the Cultal website. And it is not possible for us to review each and every material posted on the website. Even though we operate the website, it does not mean that we represent the content that is posted. We do not endorse any inaccurate or harmful content and you are entirely responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect your system from any offensive, or objectionable content.
Sometimes it may be possible that the website may contain content which can violate the privacy or publicity rights, technical errors, or infringes the intellectual property and other property rights of third parties. Cultal does not take any responsibility for any harm caused due to the utilization of the website by visitors or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted on the website.
This condition is also valid for any third-party links that are available on our website. If the links containing in our content link you to any third party website containing inaccurate or indecent content, it is your responsibility to protect yourself from that. It does not mean that we are endorsing that kind of content.
- Cultal requests all visitors to respect our intellectual property rights. If at any point you feel that the material present on the website violates your copyright, we encourage you to immediately notify us.
- We have every right to terminate the access of a visitor to use our website if we observe that the visitor seems to be repeating infringement of the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights time and again. In case any visitor is terminated, we do not have any obligation to provide any services or support anymore.
- We possess entire rights to modify or change any part of this agreement and it is your responsibility to check it periodically for any changes. Our website and blog may introduce new features in the future and those new features shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
For all other inquiries, please contact: